TVP Advisory services
Technology Voucher Programme於2016年11月以先導形式推出，旨在資助本地中小型企業(下稱「中小企」)使用科技服務和方案，以提高生產力或升級轉型。
(a)(i) Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Chapter 310); or
(a)(ii) A company incorporated in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 622); or
(a)(iii) A statutory body established in Hong Kong under the relevant regulations; and
(b) It is not a Hong Kong listed company, nor is it a subsidiary of a government-funded organization* or any government-funded organization*; and
(c) There is a substantial business operation in Hong Kong when the application is submitted, and the business must be related to the application project. A "shelf company" will not be regarded as having substantive business operations in Hong Kong.
- Technology advisory services-applicants can appoint technology advisors to provide external advisory services for their application projects. When making an application, the relevant consultant must be a local organization or scientific research institution, or a company/organization that has been registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance.
- Purchase, rent or order customized equipment/hardware, software and technology services or solutions that are an essential part of the project.
- Purchase, rent or order off-the-shelf equipment/hardware, software, and technology services or solutions that are an essential part of the project. Generally speaking, the cost of these equipment/hardware/software/services or solutions should not exceed 50% of the project cost.
- Project audit (applicable to projects with approved funding exceeding HK$50,000), but the audit fee that is included in the total cost of the project is capped at HK$3,000.
General operating costs will not be funded by technology voucher, such as:
- Staff salaries, allowances, general training and development;
- Staff salaries, allowances, general training and development;
- Professional service fees not related to technology;
- Marketing and brand promotion expenses;
- Transportation and accommodation;
- Financing expenses and administrative expenses.
- Purchase, maintenance, warranty and insurance of existing equipment
- Expenses incurred before the project is approved or outside the project period.
The 2020-21 Budget announced that the government will further optimize technology voucher from April 1, 2020 to further assist companies in using technology to improve business operations and enhance competitiveness. The government’s funding ratio for approved projects will be increased from two-thirds to three-quarters, the funding ceiling per applicant will be increased from 400,000 yuan to 600,000 yuan, and the maximum number of approved projects will also be increased from Four increased to six.
Each project should generally be completed within 12 months.
The technology voucher accepts applications throughout the year.
Each eligible application will be assessed and considered on a case-by-case basis. The evaluation criteria include:
- Whether the proposed project is related to the applicant’s business-the project should be expected to enhance the applicant’s competitiveness by increasing productivity, developing/expanding business, reducing costs or improving efficiency, and upgrading and transformation.
- Whether the budget is reasonable-the Technology Voucher Planning Committee or the Innovation and Technology Commission will make an assessment with reference to the market price of the relevant technology known to it. Each expenditure item must be necessary and directly related to the implementation of the project.
- Whether the implementation details are reasonable-considerations can include whether specific project results have been set. In addition, due to factors such as the complexity of the project's technology and the duration of the project, the implementation details should be practicable.
(a) A copy of the applicant's Business Registration Office Form 1(a)/1(c) or the most recent Companies Registry Annual Return (Form NAR1)
(b) The applicant has a copy of the proof of business operations in Hong Kong when the application is submitted, and the business must be related to the application project. For example, invoices/receipts or commercial contracts issued within the last three months, the latest audited accounts, profits tax returns, and tax assessment notices issued by the Inland Revenue Department
(c) Copy of valid Hong Kong ID card or passport of the person signing the application form on behalf of the applicant
(d) All signed copies of good faith and non-collusion quotations/tender confirmations obtained in accordance with paragraph 12 of this guide
(e) A copy of the quotation submitted by the bidder, showing the bidder's detailed contact information (including address, phone number and email). Please specify the quotations that the applicant intends to select and how the items on each quotation correspond to the item expenditures in Part B (I) of the application form.
After the project is completed, the applicant must submit the following documents within two months to obtain the funding amount:
• Final report of the project
• Proof of project achievement
• The original or copy of the payment receipt for each expenditure item
I. If the approved funding amount exceeds 50,000 yuan, submit an audited project expenditure table prepared by an independent auditor
II. If the approved funding amount is 50,000 yuan or less, the applicant company must submit the final expenditure form and statement
Professional advisory services
Analyze business needs
Understand the operating conditions of the client company,
Analyze and evaluate budget and suggest related systems
Special person to assist in application
Familiar with the entire application process, write professional plans, respond to review questions, and shorten application time
Choose the right supplier
Search and select suitable suppliers,
Analyze quotations and review supplier background
Application program procedure
Throughout the application process, the MGT team will provide full assistance to speed up the entire approval time and strive for the highest funding, so as to bring maximum benefits to SMEs.
Prepare application documents, The team will write a plan and search for suitable supplier quotations, and submit an application to the Innovation and Technology Commission.
To be reviewed by the agency for the qualifications and rationality of the project,The team will respond to various inquiries from the review Including system technical problems.
The application project has passed the evaluation, the department will notify the evaluation result in writing, andSign the funding agreement.
Passed projects must be implemented and completed within twelve months, and the team will assist in follow-up. If it needs to be replaced due to a problem with the original supplier,We will also do our best to help.
Submit final report
Within two months after the completion of the project,The final report needs to be submitted to the agency, The team will prepare relevant information.
If the project report is accepted by the agency, the applicant willSuccessfully received approved funding, Complete the entire application process for technology voucher program.
Simple pricing, unparalleled value
Choose your plan and start now
TVP Funding System
Most small and medium-sized enterprises lack understanding of system solutions and often miss opportunities to improve their operating efficiency and increase revenue and reduce expenditure. The MGT professional team will analyze the company's operating conditions, provide appropriate system recommendations, and match the most favorable and reliable system suppliers, so as to make good use of technology voucher funding and bring greater benefits to the company.
Human resource management system-HRM, Information sharing platform, Enterprise resource planning program-ERP, Accounting and account management system, Project management system, Planning and Scheduling system, Customer relationship management system-CRM, Customer and Member analysis management system, Sales store management system-POS, Electronic Procurement Management System, Electronic Inventory Management System, Electronic Appointment Arrangement and Waiting Management System, Document Management and Mobile Access System, Building Information Modeling System BIM, etc.
Restaurant management system, Education center management system, Hotel and Hotel management system, Fleet management system, Logistics management system, Real estate agency management system, Beauty and Barber shop management system, Clinic management system, Loan management system, Insurance agency management system, Course reservation Management system, etc.
Successful application case
So Ms. Huang plans to apply for the technology voucher program, hoping to obtain project funding to purchase POS, a catering management system, to improve the efficiency of restaurant operations.
Ms. Huang found out how to apply for funding by herself and prepared the required documents, but the process was quite laborious and time-consuming. After submitting the completed documents, I waited for a long time but the application was returned. The reason was that the documents had errors and omissions and needed to be resubmitted. Ms. Huang once wanted to give up the application for funding.
Ms. Huang later hired a technology voucher project consultant through a friend's recommendation, hoping that someone would handle the funding application for her. We received Ms. Huang’s request for help. We first learned about the restaurant’s operation details, analyzed the restaurant’s scale and needs, and recommended the catering system to Ms. Huang.
So our professional team collected a number of quotations and written plans for the restaurant to assist Ms. Huang in applying for technology voucher again.
In the end, it took only three months to successfully apply for Ms. Huang's project funding of more than 200,000 yuan.
However, the Innovation and Technology Bureau later returned Mr. Lu's funding application and asked him to clarify the details of the project and resubmit the project plan. But Mr. Lu thought that the plan he had submitted before was very detailed, so he was very confused, unable to start, and even felt that he was deliberately making things difficult for him.
Later, we received a request from Mr. Lu to customize a CRM system for his company. Not only was the application approved, the system also helped his company manage the daily work arrangements of more than 500 customers.
In addition, our professional team also recommends that Mr. Lu apply for an accounting system that can accurately count the company's monthly income, cash flow, accounts receivable, etc. for them.
But she believes that the most difficult application for technology voucher is to prepare a reasonable professional plan.
Ms. Chen is busy with business, and it is difficult to get away from writing the plan personally and replying to the questions raised by the Innovation and Technology Bureau in a timely manner. The employees of the company are not familiar with the company's situation and fail to entrust help.
So Ms. Chen contacted our team of professional consultants for technology voucher projects through a friend's introduction.
First, we matched Miss Chen with the most suitable web design and production company plan for her company. It also applied for an employee attendance record system for its company to calculate attendance, leave, MPF and other matters. In addition, it can record the daily performance of employees, which greatly improves the company's employee management.
GENERICTechnology Solution Deposit
PROTechnology Solution Deposit
- System development & Technical consulting services